With both local lockdown and Government policy changing the following are the procedures that are now in place from 14th September. We request all members make themselves aware and keep up to date on these requirements to ensure the Club is able to provide the widest range of services possible, in a manner that is as safe as possible and compliant with the law.
- Social distancing must be maintained at 2 meters unless this is not feasible. In such circumstance where there is mitigation, such as wearing a face covering, the 1 meter plus rule applies.
- Social distancing applies everywhere, on and off the course.
- It is now a legal requirement for the Club to collect data on who and when anyone is at the Club. To achieve this it is necessary to know exactly who is playing. Groups that would normally have a block booking MUST provide the details of who is playing and the groups in which they play. This also applies to matches. Societies will also be required to provide these details.
- Entry to the Clubhouse is only via the door from the rear patio area following the one-way system.
- The locker rooms remain closed. When using the toilet facilities ensure you maintain social distancing and follow the routes marked.
- A face covering MUST be worn when entering the Clubhouse for any reason. (This does not apply to staff)
- Face coverings can only be removed when seated to eat or drink
- When the upstairs bar is in use, access is through the downstairs bar and up the stairs to the left. (The stairs with the stair lift)
- A maximum of two people may use the upstairs toilet facilities at a time.
- When exiting the upstairs bar you MUST use the stairs to the right of the bar and leave using the front door.
- There are hand sanitiser stations positioned in the Pro Shop, the patio door entry point and at the door to the upstairs bar.
- Please wait to be seated be it inside or outside. This is to ensure that the table and chairs have been cleaned between customers.
- You will be served at your table. Please do not approach the bar. Please note we are only accepting card payments at this time.
- Tables and chairs must not be moved.
- People who live outside of the local lockdown area are now able to meet inside and outside in groups of no more than six people regardless of households.
- Social Distancing must be maintained even in those groups. We would ask that people keep to their playing groups where possible to prevent the mixing of more than six people. This is because the regulations state that you must not "become part of any other group of persons". This means that if you are the last person of your four to leave you must NOT go and sit with another group as this effectively links the two groups together breaching the Rule of Six.
- For people who live in the local lockdown area, you should only socialise with people you do not live with outside. Staff will be asking all members whether they live within or outside the local lockdown area. Unfortunately people who live within the local lockdown area are only permitted to sit with people from the same household as there is a requirement on businesses to take steps to ensure people do not socialise with people they do not live with.
We recognise this will impact a significant number of our members and regret this is the case but unfortunately it is beyond the control of the Club.
- Face coverings must be worn on entering the shop.
- A maximum of two customers at a time are permitted.
- Please try to keep the time spent in the shop to a minimum to allow others to enter.
- The range is open for practice as well as warm up prior to playing
- Purchase a token from the Pro Shop
- Dispense balls from the machine
- Hit your balls, mats have been spaced to ensure social distancing
- Please place your basket in the bin of disinfectant provided. Do not leave it for others to touch.
Competition Score entry
- Ensure scores are agreed within the playing group before entering the Clubhouse
- Put on your face covering!
- Only one person per group to use the screen
- Wash hands or use hand sanitiser provided
- If you wish to you can clean screen using the screen wipes provided
- Dispose of wipe in the bin provided
- Ensure social distancing is maintained whilst using the screen
- Enter all scores from your group
- Place all cards in the box
- Leave the area around the screen immediately
These procedures have been put in place and will be continually reviewed to ensure we are providing the most comprehensive service possible, in a Covid Secure way, for the safety of all.