With both local lockdown and Government policy changing the following are the procedures that are now in place. We request all members make themselves aware and keep up to date on these requirements to ensure the Club is able to provide the widest range of services possible, in a manner that is as safe as possible and compliant with the law.
- Social distancing must be maintained at 2 meters unless this is not feasible. In such circumstance where there is mitigation, such as wearing a face covering, the 1 meter plus rule applies.
- Social distancing applies everywhere, on and off the course.
- It is now a legal requirement for the Club to collect data on who and when anyone is at the Club. To achieve this it is necessary to know exactly who is playing. Groups that would normally have a block booking MUST provide the details of who is playing and the groups in which they play. This also applies to matches. Societies will also be required to provide these details.
- Entry to the Clubhouse is only via the door from the rear patio area following the one-way system.
- The locker rooms remain closed. When using the toilet facilities ensure you maintain social distancing and follow the routes marked.
- A face covering MUST be worn when entering the Clubhouse for any reason. (This does not apply to staff)
- Face coverings can only be removed when seated to eat or drink
- When the upstairs bar is in use, access is through the downstairs bar and up the stairs to the left. (The stairs with the stair lift)
- A maximum of two people may use the upstairs toilet facilities at a time.
- When exiting the upstairs bar you MUST use the stairs to the right of the bar and leave using the front door.
- There are hand sanitiser stations positioned in the Pro Shop, the patio door entry point and at the door to the upstairs bar.
- Please wait to be seated be it inside or outside. This is to ensure that the table and chairs have been cleaned between customers.
- You will be served at your table. Please do not approach the bar. Please note we are only accepting card payments at this time.
- Tables and chairs must not be moved.
- It is no longer permitted to socialise with anybody outside of your household or support bubble in any indoor setting, whether at home or in a public place. This cleraly includes any area within the Clubhouse
- This reduces the effective capacity of the room and so a 1 hour maximum time for using the bar will need to be adhered to.
- When socialising outside people must not do so in a group of more than six.
- Social Distancing must be maintained even in those groups. We would ask that people keep to their playing groups where possible to prevent the mixing of more than six people. This is because the regulations state that you must not "become part of any other group of persons". This means that if you are the last person of your four to leave you must NOT go and sit with another group as this effectively links the two groups together breaching the Rule of Six.
We recognise this will impact everyone's experience and regret this is the case but unfortunately it is necessary if we are to be socially responsible and follow the requirements of Tier 2 regulations
- Face coverings must be worn on entering the shop.
- A maximum of two customers at a time are permitted.
- Please try to keep the time spent in the shop to a minimum to allow others to enter.
- The range is open for practice as well as warm up prior to playing
- Purchase a token from the Pro Shop
- Dispense balls from the machine
- Hit your balls, mats have been spaced to ensure social distancing
- Please place your basket in the bin of disinfectant provided. Do not leave it for others to touch.
Competition Score entry
- Ensure scores are agreed within the playing group before entering the Clubhouse
- Put on your face covering!
- Only one person per group to use the screen
- Wash hands or use hand sanitiser provided
- If you wish to you can clean screen using the screen wipes provided
- Dispose of wipe in the bin provided
- Ensure social distancing is maintained whilst using the screen
- Enter all scores from your group
- Place all cards in the box
- Leave the area around the screen immediately
These procedures have been put in place and will be continually reviewed to ensure we are providing the most comprehensive service possible, in a Covid Secure way, for the safety of all.